Saturday 27 February 2010

I got more fabric!

This was from Mrs Jane, jujjer extraordinaire. Sweet puppytooth cotton with embroidered daisies.
Smiley Carol brought a parcel from Missus Stash, this glorious technicolour swirl of fabric was included. I did note when ironing it where it came from but forgot to write it down and now ALL the fabric is living 'oop north' at Missus Monkey's house.

When I did the ballet run last Tuesday Miss Rose handed me a beautifully wrapped parcel. Inside were these two floral/organic beauties. As above the Royal Mail delivered these 'oop north' this morning and so the selvedge is being cut and rearranged into new and exciting shapes with which to make a quilt.
We are edging towards the final details of the quilt pattern. Details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While your comment will not be visible here I read and delight in each one. Thanks for joining me on this adventure.